Install Adobe Acrobat PRO DC the right way
First things first:
- Acquire the setup from https://filecr.com/en/
- Disable Internet >>turn on Airplaine Mode
- Disable Anti-Virus >>turn off Real-time Protection
- Extract archive
- Install Acrobat_DC_Web_WWMUI.exe
- In new Adobe Acrobat folder on Desktop, run the Setup application
- Choose the 7-day Trial option.
- When installation is done, don't open! Click exit.
- Install AcrobatDCUpdxxxxxxx.msp
- Do not restart your computer!!
- Extract adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.zip
- Run as Administrator adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.exe
- Select Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2015 (32-bit) then run fix.reg
- Do the following:
Run CMD as Administrator:
sc delete AGSService
sc delete AAMUpdater
Delete these folders:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\AdobeGCClient >>Delete AdobeGCClient folder
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\UWA >>Delete UWA folder
Delete AdobeAAMUpdater from Task Scheduler
- Add to Firewall
- Run Acrobat, accept Terms, go to EDIT PREFERENCES UPDATER uncheck *Automatically install updates
You can now re-enable Internet and Anti-Virus.