1. Before submitting a link, please search to make sure it's not already in the wiki.
2. The order of priority is: Site > Git Repository > Store Link
Please only use the store link if there's neither a site nor a Git repository available for the app/extension you'd like to submit.
3. Always check to see if the site you'd like to submit has a Discord / Telegram server you can link with it.
4. Never edit the single-page, it contains all the pages of the wiki and gets updated automatically.
5. Find a suitable category for the link and then submit it by making a Pull Request.
You can follow this guide if you don't know how to make a Pull Request.
They're already on the Game Tech Wiki.
They're already on the File Hosting Wiki.
They're already on DistroWatch.
🎲 Mining / Betting Sites
Don't post anything related to betting, mining, BINs, CCs, etc.
🎮 Multiplayer Game Hacks
Don't post any hacks/exploits that give unfair advantages in multiplayer games.
2. Alternatively, you can reach out to us on Discord if you're unsure whether the site should be reported or if you'd like to discuss your report with more people.