How to set up emuNAND with Atmosphere on Erista (SX Core / HWFLY)
What you'll need:
Before you begin:
- You will need a 64gb SD card or bigger!
- You will need to disable automated backing up of your save data.
- To do this, go to
Save Data Cloud🠆
Automatically Back Up Save Dataand
Automatically Download Save Data.
- To do this, go to
- Make sure you back up all of your files on your SD card to your PC and then delete them off your SD card!
- This is very important, because your SD card needs to be empty!
- Once you have completed setting up your device, ensure that you never format your SD card to exFAT.
- exFAT users are more likely to experience SD card corruption than FAT32 users.
- Make sure to read this so that you may later decide on which EmuNAND type to pick.
Extract these files into the root of your SD card:
SX_Gear_v1.1.zip- (Skip this if you use a HWFLY modchip)
Place the file named
fusee.bin in your
Create a file named
hekate_ipl.ini inside of your
/bootloader/ folder and paste this within the file:
Create the file
exosphere.ini in the root of your SD card and paste this inside
(this step is needed in order to blank your prodinfo so that you can avoid having your switch be banned):
Afterwards create a file named
hosts folder won't exist, so make sure to create it)
and paste this in your
default.txt file (this step is prevents you from connecting to Nintendo's servers):
Place your SD card back into your switch and power it on, you will now have launched into Hekate.
Tools tab, then select
Partition SD Card, and finally press
Now, pick what EmuNAND type you want to use:
- To create a partition-based Emunand:
- To create a file-based EmuNAND:
Next Step, and then press
Once the operation is done, press
Close and then select the
emuMMC in the main menu, then select
- For partition-based EmuNAND, select
SD Partitionand then select
- For file-based EmuNAND, select
Wait for your emuNAND to get created. Once its done, select
Power off your console and place your SD card back into your PC and move back any previously deleted files onto your SD card.
Press the power button, and you'll boot once again into Hekate.
Launch, and select
Atmosphere CFW to launch into Atmosphere.
If you ever need to go into sysNAND without your CFW, then select
Reboot and then select