What is FakinTheFunk and how to fix it on Windows
Fakin' The Funk? is a tool that helps you to detect the true quality of your audio files in one batch
How to use -
- Import your music files.
- Fakin' The Funk? will analyze the right bitrate and frequency.
- If it finds a wrong bitrate or lower frequency-peak, it will show you the actual bitrate.
- It’s up to you whether you want to rename those files, copy or move. Or just delete them.
- Fakin' The Funk? Keep it real.
Video about app - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cf5acKmB8U
- Download the legit application from https://fakinthefunk.net/en/index.html#download
- Install the application
- Download the fix
- Replace the Original EXE with the fixed one
- Run the app and enjoy (No Need to click on the register icon)
|Password (if Needed on links)||FakinTheFunk|