How to revert the modchip back to its original firmware#
What you'll need:#
- Plug your micro usb cable into your modchip and then connect it to your pc.
- Delete the files
firmware.binin your spacecraft folder.
- Rename the file
sxcore_fw_xx.binin your spacecraft folder and rename it to
- Double click on
flash.batand wait for it to complete.
DO NOT UNPLUG THE USB CABLE WHILE IT IS FLASHING OR YOU WILL BRICK YOUR MODCHIP!#
- Once its done, unplug the modchip and plug it back in and close the terminal window.
- Start up SX Updater and make sure to pick the correct port.
- Select the
firmware.binfile you had renamed and click on "Update".
- Wait for it to be done and then unplug the modchip.
- Now you should be back to the modchips original firmware!