How to launch a payload#
If you are a Mariko user, make sure the payload supports your device. Not all payloads support Mariko. If you unsure on what type of device you may have, click here.
- You can either buy a jig off eBay, Amazon, Aliexpress, Wish or make your own with tinfoil.
- The tinfoil method is not recommended as it could damage the pins in your rail.
- If you have AutoRCM on then you can skip this step.
- Place the jig inside of the right railing.
- Hold the VOL + button and press the power button (⏻).
- Your Switch display will be black, do not panic, this is normal.
- Pick the type of payload injector you want to use:
Make sure to follow the documentation for your desired payload injector.
- Pick your desired payload with your payload injector of choice and connect your Switch to your PC.
- If you use a portable payload injector, then you only need to connect your payload injector into your Switch.
- You should now launch into your desired payload.
Erista (IPatched) / Mariko:#
If you use an IPatched device, then you can launch payloads by using either SXOS or Hekate.
If you use a Mariko device, then you can only launch payloads through Hekate.
Hekate (Erista & Mariko):
- Download the following files and extract them into the root of your SD card:
- Place your desired payload in
- Press the power button (⏻) and you will launch into Hekate.
- Once in Hekate, press the
payloadsoption and pick your desired payload.
- You will now boot into your desired payload.
SXOS (Erista ONLY):
- Place your desired payload in the root of your SD card.
- Boot into the SXOS boot menu by holding VOL + while booting.
Optionsand then pick
- Pick your desired payload and you will boot into it.