👇👇 FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T ABLE TO VIEW TELEGRAM CHANNEL HERE ARE THE STEPS TO VIEW AGAIN 👇👇
( FOR ONLY IOS USERS )
1 .Go to the App Store and download “NICEGRAM”
2. Open up the app and enter your phone number to link your account from telegram, you will receive a login code which you will enter.
3. Delete telegram from your device, then https://my.nicegram.app/#/login copy and paste this link in your browser
4. Then login with telegram through your browser the notification will go to your NICEGRAM, after you send the notification click the confirm option in NICEGRAM
5. Go bacc to your browser you’ll be redirected to the next page, you will see two options MAKE SURE both of the options are selected then click save
6. Lastly close NICEGRAM and open it bacc up and enjoy all the content you couldn’t enjoy before.
2nd METHOD 👇👇
->To unblock all the groups or channels that you can’t see on the iOS (apple) telegram app: Sign up in the app, then log in with your account at web.telegram.org in your browser. Then,
go to SETTINGS> PRIVACY and SECURITY and disable filtering of sensitive content.
wait a few hours (or try rebooting) and you should see everything working as it should on any iOS device, or you can download the desktop version or use the web version.