to have webkit mask image on your scrollbox (any image!)
pastebin code (https://pastebin.com/nQPhn8yT)
download any png image on google! you can make one in an editing app and download it as .PNG
type it in the search box > click images > click tools > click color and choose transparent for fast results then download
make sure the shape you're downloading is in a type of .PNG when the download is prompted.
make sure the shape is cropped as a full, crop it if needed.
- open https://imgur.com/ on your browser.
new postupper screen with green button
- upload the .PNG image
- add post title > right click ON the image and copy image address.
- happy pasting it in the style > class > -webkit-mask-image:url(LINK);
- open https://discord.com/ on your browser.
- i personally recommend you to create your own server OR a convo with anyone > upload the PNG image
i mean creating your own server helps to dump the images and keep track of them
+ symbol and upload a file
select the png image file
- now you've uploaded and sent it, click on the image for full view
and right click on the image to
copy image address
- happy pasting it in the -webkit-mask-image:url(LINK);
now, you need a chatbox, get them on https://cbox.ws/
enter your valid email address, even if its outlook, gmail, yahoo, so on and so for
fill out everything needed
choose cbox free
once you're in this page, click
get your cbox embed code that is underlined
click copy to clipboard
paste the CBOX iframe src link right after closing tag of style
then add class inside the iframe src code; use the code as reference of what to do