First learn the characters and their sounds and pronunciation by a good youtube playlist.
Atleast get familiar with sentence structure and how words are formed in that particular language.
- Duolingo mod apk -> https://forum.mobilism.org/search.php?keywords=duolingo&sr=topics&sf=titleonly
- Sound effects -> off
- Friend quests -> on
- Motivational messages -> off
- Listening exercises -> on
- Animations -> off
- Haptic feedback -> off
- Notifications -> all off
- Ads -> off
- Get some friends from discord, twitter, telegram etc to get your goals and feed populated.
a. 1 level. (2x XP)
b. Leaderboard ramp up. (80 xp)
c. Reach the finish-line of the next level to gain momentum the day after.
- Maintain daily streak and do enough to stay in obsidian league.
Pro tip: don't think, just TAP. After 2-3 sections pick up a good intermediate audio course and LingQ
Best course -> spanish.
Good courses -> french, german etc in spanish (any language thats linear in nature)
Worst courses -> chinese, japanese, Arabic (any languge with word formation different from english / spanish)
Latin is the best ROI you will ever do. Get access to the indo-european languages + Its the best linguistics course.
Sanskrit will unlock indic languages. Language structure is similar to latin.
Africa - MSA, french, english, swahili. Zulu is peculiar as its only spoken.
You can multitask with per-app volume setting in android 13
Doing a whole unit a day is the target. (Can do with morning and evening coffee)
Michel Thomas: Italian, French, German and Spanish.
- Language: yale green books, hello chinese.
- Characters: Chineasy by ShaoLan Hsueh
Sanskrit: learn hindi then Sanskrit Svayam Shikshak.
Latin: Collar & Daniell, LLPSI's discord